CAPA Live is the most sought-after monthly global aviation event. Taking place on the second Wednesday of each month, thousands of industry colleagues from across the globe tune in for their monthly dose of aviation and travel news, analysis, and in-depth interviews with industry leaders. Register here to be part of our growing community.
Aeromexico Group detailed (20-Apr-2021) its fleet composition as of 31-Mar-2021, with 106 aircraft:
- Aeromexico: 59 aircraft;
- Aeromexico Connect: 47;
EVA Air, via its official website, stated (Apr-2021) it had 87 aircraft in its fleet and 14 aircraft awaiting delivery as of 01-Apr-2021. Details include:
John Wayne Orange County Airport reported (20-Apr-2021) the following traffic highlights for Mar-2021:
- Passengers: 385,396, +14.0% year-on-year;
- Cargo: 1211 tons, -14.7%;
- Aircraft movements: 25,021, +47.0%;
- Commercial: 5312, -4.9%;
- General aviation: 19,353, +77.5%;
- Others: 356, -33.0%.
Want More News Like This?
- If the first two decades of the century were transformational for the aviation industry, the 2020s will be revolutionary.