Canada’s WestJet is maintaining a reasonable level of confidence that its unit revenue growth will outpace cost inflation in early 2017, as it attains positive unit revenue in 1Q2017 for the first time in eight quarters. Improving conditions in the province of Alberta and growing ancillary revenue are helping to lift WestJet’s unit revenues in early 2017.
Two global organisations â one respected for the scope of its programme content and the other renowned for the depth of strategic aviation and travel intelligence and data â will provide nine major Corporate Travel Summits in the Australasian markets for 2016. The Association of Corporate Travel Executives and CAPA - Centre for Aviation will jointly host education forums and full-day industry strategy summits across Australasia.
- CAPA unveils new Global Partnership Programme
- Orlando announced as 2017 Host City for the CAPA Americas Aviation Summit
- CAPA - Centre for Aviation bolsters Americas team with new leader, Mike Miller
- CAPA Aviation Awards for Excellence 2016: Nominations now open
- CAPA Perspectives: All you can fly comes to Australia, but what's the point
CAPA Top 5 Analysis Articles
- China-US air growth slows as Xiamen Airlines flies Fuzhou-New York, making the world a smaller place
- The CAPA airline fleet quiz: 15 challenging questions. CAPA Summit Singapore 2/3 March
- Avianca Holdings: United Air partnership and Synergy infusion raise more questions than answers
- Cathay Pacific to Christchurch: contentious Air New Zealand JV as Cathay seeks greater "agility"
- Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport aspires to become a major passenger and cargo hub: Part 1