During the past few years the Brazilian airline Azul has acquired and merged with TRIP to grow its stature in Brazil’s domestic market, and attempted to access the public markets at least two times. After securing equity investments from HNA Group and United, the airline is once again attempting to raise funds through an initial public offering.
Two global organisations â one respected for the scope of its programme content and the other renowned for the depth of strategic aviation and travel intelligence and data â will provide nine major Corporate Travel Summits in the Australasian markets for 2016. The Association of Corporate Travel Executives and CAPA - Centre for Aviation will jointly host education forums and full-day industry strategy summits across Australasia.
- CAPA unveils new Global Partnership Programme
- Orlando announced as 2017 Host City for the CAPA Americas Aviation Summit
- CAPA - Centre for Aviation bolsters Americas team with new leader, Mike Miller
- CAPA Aviation Awards for Excellence 2016: Nominations now open
- CAPA Perspectives: All you can fly comes to Australia, but what's the point
CAPA Top 5 Analysis Articles
- "A truly remarkable lineup of airlines"; over 50 executives at CAPA's Airline Fleet & Finance Summit
- Norwegian Air: longhaul-led capacity acceleration & rising fuel price may expose margin fragility
- Caticlan Airport: capacity doubles with expansion from AirAsia, Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines
- Global airport construction review 1Q2017 – focus on Latin America and Africa
- Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport aspires to become a major passenger and cargo hub: Part 2