Our TV channel features the world’s largest collection of unique videos on the aviation and travel industry. We share the stories that matter to your business, with detailed analysis and commentary from key industry leaders. Watch interviews with senior executives, insights from CAPA's Chairman Emeritus Peter Harbison, and highlights from CAPA Events, all from the comfort of your home or office.
CAPA Members have access to an unprecedented level of data. We want to help you discover it.
Access to current and accurate data and analysis is vital for any business and its personnel, especially during a crisis. If you need to present a summary on the impact of the COVID-19 or other topics, CAPA has an unprecedented level of data, news and analysis available for its Members. See more on how we can help you discover it here, or contact us for more information at email@example.com
Willie Walsh, CEO, IAG
Cargo services often are given less attention than passenger operations. Yet, air cargo serves as a lifeline for nations such as Qatar and also provides the foundation for the global supply chain. Yet, the nature of the cargo business demands operational flexibility and liberal operating rules to meet the needs of consumer businesses. This panel will examine the forces and pressures shaping the business.
Riding on the success of the Doha Declaration released at the 2019 CAPA Qatar Aviation Aeropolitical and Regulatory Summit, we celebrate those that have committed to helping continue the evolution of the Declaration through further research and education in the aviation sector.
• What are the alternative ownership models to privatisation?
• What do governments need to consider when deciding whether airports should be privatised?
• What form should regulation take, in order to strike a balance between national and private interests?
• Who ‘owns” airport slots? How should slot policy be regulated and developed?
• What future is there for managing airport capacity that cannot meet demand? To prevent chaos and one that limits growth?
Peter Harbison, Chairman Emeritus CAPA – Centre for Aviation
H.E Akbar Al Baker, Group CEO, Qatar Airways