CAPA – Centre for Aviation launched in 1990, with a mission to make a strategic difference in aviation knowledge, delivered with the highest levels of intellectual integrity.
This has been our guiding force since 1990, during which time we have grown from a small team in Sydney to more than 100 people located around the world in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, India, the United Kingdom and the United States.
We are proud to have been ahead of the curve in predicting critical defining phenomena and trends that have impacted our industry, including low cost airlines and airports; airport privatisation; the rise of China, India and the Middle East; the disruptive impact of technology and big data; and the evolution of regulation and how the industry innovates in response.
Aviation is a truly fascinating industry and over the coming years, CAPA will continue on its mission of providing leadership in aviation knowledge.
Our aim is to make a difference.
Peter Harbison, Executive Chairman
CAPA - Centre for Aviation
- Peter HarbisonChairman Emeritus
- Derek SadubinManaging Director
- Liz PinczewskiChief Operating Officer
- David MurrayChief Technology Officer
- Daniella BaxterHead of Marketing
- Sharon DaiHead of Data Solutions
- Corinne HitchingHead of CAPA Europe & Global Speaker Engagement
- Claudia KunzHead of Events
- Rowan LanserSales Director
- Marco NavarriaHead of Content Curation
Analysts & Data Specialists
- Brendan SobieChief Analyst
- David BentleyChief Airport Analyst
- Lloyd Dunning-MitchellHead of Fleet Research
- Richard MaslenEuropean Content Editor
- Lori RansonSenior Analyst, Americas
- Andy WebsterHead of MRO Research
- Jonathan WoberChief Financial Analyst