CAPA â€“ leaders in global aviation knowledge, delivering market analysis, data and information services to support strategic planning at blue chip international aviation organisations worldwide.
Canadian airline Porter received a boost in early 2015 with the sale of its terminal at its largest base and headquarters Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport. The sale no doubt helped to shore up Porter's finances at it awaits a decision by the city on whether it can move forward with operating Bombardier CSeries narrowbody jets from the airport.
The outlook for hybridisation, as LCCs evolve towards full service and as legacy airlines look for LCC solutions;
The sustainability of new joint venture models, bilateral alliances and global alliances, codesharing, as airlines search for durable models for the future;
Investigation of the roles of the Gulf carriers in transforming long-haul connectivity;
CAPA - Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
The CAPA aviation outlook for 2015 - Part (B) industry profitability
Is the airline industry operating in a dangerous bubble of the profit-inflating influences of cheap oil and industry seat capacity constraints?
When will the oil bubble burst and will capacity flood back into aviation markets?
Are we on track for a difficult 2015/16 after a benign 2013/14?
CAPA - Centre for Aviation, Chief Financial Analyst, Jonathan Wober
CAPA Top 5 Analysis Articles
- Cebu Pacific long-haul Part 2: Australia and Hawaii expansion as A330 utilisation rates increase
- Cebu Pacific's long-haul operation. Turn around needed after a challenging 2014. Part 1 The M-East
- China Eastern's LCC China United is expected to start international flying, challenging Air China
- Air Arabia prepares to launch a new Jordan-based airline as Royal Jordanian posts another loss
- ANA takes 20% of Skymark Airlines. A loss of independence, or irrelevant as focus shifts to LCCs?
- ACTE & CAPA join forces to strengthen their key corporate travel education & networking events
- CAPA announces major commercial aviation strategy summit for Asia in Singapore: 13-15 October 2014
- CAPA India announces executive promotions
- CAPA and OAG come together to agree a 5 year data sharing deal
- CAPA unveils comprehensive Airport Data suite - Capex, Charges, Investors, Traffic and more