We're excited to announce that the third edition of the CAPA-Envest Global Airline Sustainability Benchmarking & Rating Report is now available.
In Oct-2021, CAPA – Centre for Aviation (CAPA), in partnership with Envest Global, published its initial Airline Sustainability Benchmarking Report, that report being the first step in providing insights into the status of airline decarbonisation and designed to assist decision-making by a broad range of stakeholders.
This, the third edition of the CAPA-Envest Global Airline Sustainability Benchmarking & Rating Report, continues these key themes. It provides detailed analysis into a “post-COVID-19” operating environment for the aviation sector and, importantly, insights into the aviation industry's pathway to Net Zero.
Benefits of the Report:
- Provides a transparent, data-driven assessment of airline sustainability.
- Establishes an independent, standardised rating system based on emissions for airlines.
- Allows airlines to compare and contrast their sustainability results with industry counterparts.
- Assists corporate travel buyers in identifying the most carbon-efficient airlines.
- Supports Travel Management Companies (TMCs) in understanding airline emissions and helping clients achieve internal targets.
- Informs investors and financiers about the relative sustainability ratings of airlines.
- Fosters a competitive market where environmental responsibility is key.
- Allows investors to understand airlines' green efforts, aligning with the industry's shift towards net-zero operations.
BONUS appendix – Data summaries for over 80 airlines now included!
- Rating Framework
- Total CO2 Emissions
- Emission Intensity
- SAF Use
- Offsets Purchased
- Factors Affecting Emission Intensity
- Financial Indicators of Sustainability Risk or Resilience
- Airline Sustainability Rating
CAPA Members, CAPA Summit attendees and CTC Corporate Buyer Members receive exclusive discounts, Contact us or reach out to your dedicated CAPA Account Manager for your code.