CEOs of Air China, Qantas, Cathay Pacific, AirAsia, Malaysia Airlines and 15 other airlines confirm
Ministers of Transport from Malaysia and Indonesia, as well as senior government officials from several other countries have also confirmed their attendance at the region’s premier aviation event of the year.
The Outlook Summit looks at the prospects for aviation markets in the year ahead, while the CAPA Aviation Awards for Excellence celebrates strategic success in the past year.
The Summit programme contains four CEOs forums, with representatives from the region’s most successful major airlines, LCCs and niche/regional carriers to discuss the outlook in a unique, moderated round-table format.
CEO-level participants already confirmed to attend the Outlook Summit and/or CAPA Aviation Awards for Excellence Gala Ceremony are:
- Adam Air, Adam Suherman, President Director - SPEAKER
- Air Arabia, Adel Ali CEO - SPEAKER
- Air China, Li Jiaxiang, Chairman - SPEAKER
- Air Niugini, Jim Tjoeng, Chairman
- AirAsia, Tony Fernandes CEO - SPEAKER
- Airports Authority of India, VK Kalra, Executive Director
- Australian Department of Transport and Regional Services, Mr Michael Taylor, Secretary - NEW!
- Association of Asia Pacific Airlines, Andrew Herdman, Director General
- Bangkok Airways, Director/Chairman (TBC)
- Blue Dart Aviation, Niteen Gupte, Managing Director and CEO
- Cambodia State Secretariat of Civil Aviation, Aun Chea, Director General of Civil Aviation of Cambodia
- Cathay Pacific, Philip Chen, CEO - NEW!
- Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation, Peter Harbison, Executive Chairman
- Indonesian Ministry of Transportation, Hatta Rajasa, Minister of Transportation
- Jetstar Asia, Chong Phit Lian, CEO - SPEAKER
- Malaysia Airlines, Idris Jala, Managing Director - SPEAKER
- Malaysia Airports, Dato’ Seri Bashir Ahmad, Managing Director
- Malaysia Ministry of Transport, The Honourable Dato' Sri Chan Kong Choi, Minister of Transport Malaysia - NEW!
- Qantas, Geoff Dixon, CEO
- Pacific Airlines, Luong Hoai Nam, Managing Director/CEO – NEW!
- Philippine Airlines, Jaime Bautista, CEO - SPEAKER
- Philippine Civil Aeronautics Board, Carmello Arcilla, Executive Director
- REX Regional Express, Lim Kim Hai, Executive Chairman
- Royal Brunei Airlines, Pg Mohd Yusof Bin Pg Hj Jeludin, (Acting) CEO
- Ryanair, Patrick Murphy, Former Chairman - SPEAKER
- SilkAir, Mike Barclay, CEO - SPEAKER
- Singapore Airlines, Huang Cheng Eng, Executive Vice President for Marketing and Regions - SPEAKER
- Singapore Airlines, Former Dep Chairman and Managing Director and current OCBC Group Chairman (and CAPA Hall of Fame inductee), Dr (CK) Cheong Choong Kong
- Southeast Asian Airlines, Nikos Gitsis, Director
- Star Flyer Inc, Yasushi Muto, Executive Director
- Thai AirAsia, Tassapon Bijleveld, CEO
- Tiger Airways, Tony Davis, CEO - SPEAKER
- Viva Macau, Andrew Pyne, CEO - SPEAKER
Airlines at the Summit will include:
Adam Air; Air Arabia; Air Canada; Air China; Air Niugini; AirAsia; All Nippon Airways; Bangkok Airways; Blue Dart Aviation; Cathay Pacific; Cebu Pacific; China Airlines; China Airlines Cargo; China Eastern Airlines; East Star Airlines; EVA Air Cargo; Garuda Indonesia; Hainan Airlines; Japan Airlines; Jetstar Asia/Valuair; Korean Air; Korean Air Cargo; Malaysia Airlines; Northwest Airlines; Pacific Airlines; Philippine Airlines; Qantas; REX Regional Express; Royal Brunei Airlines; Shenzhen Airlines; SilkAir; Singapore Airlines; Singapore Airlines Cargo; South African Airways; Southeast Asian Airlines; Star Flyer; Thai AirAsia; Tiger Airways; Vietnam Airlines; Viva Macau.
Remaining sponsorship opportunities and Gala Dinner tables are strictly limited. Email Misty Cambray for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key details about Aviation Outlook 2007:
- Date: 9-10 November 2006
- Venue: Pan Pacific International Hotel
- 200+ Delegates
- 50 airlines
- 30+ CEO-level participants
- Global Media Representatives
The event will also feature an extensive supplier exhibition and enhanced sponsor offering, with over 10+ hours of networking time.
For more information, please visit: https://centreforaviation.com
For sponsorship details, please contact Misty Cambray, Marketing Manager email@example.com Ph: +612 9241 3200.
* Programme subject to change