Unprecedented CEO response to Aviation Outlook Summit
18 October 2006) The Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation is pleased
to confirm a record number of Asia Pacific airline and airport CEOs have
confirmed their attendance at the Aviation Outlook Summit on 9/10 November
2006 and CAPA Aviation Awards for Excellence Gala Dinner in Singapore.
The Summit programme includes 8 hours of CEO panels – in a unique,
powerpoint-free question and answer format.
"The strength of the response from CEO-level delegates will ensure one of the best Outlook Summits to date. We look forward to a robust discussion on the key strategic issues facing the sector, including the outlook for fuel, human resources shortages, the pace of liberalisation, short- and long-haul competition, airport charges and the growth markets of China and India”, said the Centre’s Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison.
The CAPA Airline of the Year for 2006 will be announced at the glittering Gala Dinner on 9 November. Past winners include Qantas, AirAsia, Virgin Blue and Emirates. Other categories include the CAPA Low Cost Airline of the Year, CAPA Airport of the Year and CAPA New Airline of the Year.
Delegate and sponsor interest has been strong. Approximately 50 airlines will be represented, many at the most senior levels, while only two exhibition spaces are still available.
CEO-level participants already confirmed to come to the Outlook Summit and/or CAPA Aviation Awards for Excellence Gala Ceremony are:
- Adam Air, Adam Suherman, President Director - SPEAKER
- Air Arabia, Adel Ali CEO - SPEAKER
- AirAsia Tony Fernandes CEO - SPEAKER
- Air China, Li Jiaxiang, Chairman - SPEAKER
- Air Niugini, Mr Kumarasiri, CEO
- Airports Authority of India, VK Kalra, Executive Director
- Association of Asia Pacific Airlines, Andrew Herdman, Director General
- Bangkok Airways, Director/Chairman (TBC)
- East Star Airlines, Lan Shili, President
- Macau International Airport Co Ltd, Dr Deng Jun, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Executive Committee
- Malaysia Airlines, Idris Jala, Managing Director - SPEAKER
- Malaysia Airports, Dato’ Seri Bashir Ahmad, Managing Director
- Qantas, Geoff Dixon, CEO
- Philippine Airlines, Jaime Bautista, CEO - SPEAKER
- REX Regional Express, Lim Kim Hai, Executive Chairman
- Ryanair, Patrick Murphy, Former Chairman - SPEAKER
- SilkAir, Mike Barclay, CEO
- Tiger Airways, Tony Davis, CEO - SPEAKER
- Viva Macau, Andrew Pyne, CEO
Key details about Aviation Outlook 2007:
- Date: 9-10 November 2006
- Venue: Pan Pacific International Hotel
- 150+ Delegates
- 20+ High-level Speakers
- 30+ Global Media Representatives
- Media Exposure: Global newswire press coverage
- Broadsheet newspaper coverage on three continents
- Over 50 website listings and industry magazine advertisements
The event will also feature an extensive supplier exhibition and enhanced sponsor offering, with over 10+ hours of networking time.
For more information, please visit: https://centreforaviation.com
For sponsorship details, please contact Misty Cambray, Marketing Manager email@example.com Ph: +612 9241 3200.
* Programme subject to change