27 CEO-level guests attending Aviation Outlook Summit/CAPA Awards
30 October 2006) An unprecedented line-up of CEOs has registered
to attend the Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation’s landmark Aviation
Outlook Summit and CAPA Awards Gala Dinner reception in Singapore on 9/10
November. To date, 27 CEO-level guests have registered and overall delegate
numbers are approaching 200, with 50 airlines to be represented.
“Several more CEOs have indicated they will join us for this, our third annual preview of the prospects for aviation markets in the coming year”, said Peter Harbison, Executive Director of the Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation.
The Summit programme contains four airline CEOs forums, with representatives from the region’s most successful major airlines, LCCs and niche/regional carriers to discuss the current market conditions and the outlook for 2007 in a unique, moderated round-table format.
The CAPA Aviation Awards for Excellence, including the CAPA Airline of the Year, will be presented at a Gala Dinner reception on 9 November at the Pan Pacific Hotel, at which some of the biggest names in aviation – past and present – will be attending.
CEO-level participants already confirmed to attend the Outlook Summit and/or CAPA Aviation Awards for Excellence Gala Ceremony are:
- Adam Air, Adam Suherman, President Director - SPEAKER
- Air Arabia, Adel Ali CEO - SPEAKER
- AirAsia, Tony Fernandes CEO - SPEAKER
- Air China, Li Jiaxiang, Chairman - SPEAKER
- Air Niugini, Jim Tjoeng, Chairman
- Airports Authority of India, VK Kalra, Executive Director
- Association of Asia Pacific Airlines, Andrew Herdman, Director General
- Bangkok Airways, Director/Chairman (TBC)
- Blue Dart Aviation, Niteen Gupte, Managing Director and CEO - NEW!
- Cambodia, State Secretariat of Civil Aviation, Aun Chea, Director General of Civil Aviation of Cambodia - NEW!
- Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation, Peter Harbison, Executive Chairman
- Jetstar Asia, Chong Phit Lian, CEO - NEW!
- Malaysia Airlines, Idris Jala, Managing Director - SPEAKER
- Malaysia Airports, Dato’ Seri Bashir Ahmad, Managing Director
- Qantas, Geoff Dixon, CEO
- Philippine Airlines, Jaime Bautista, CEO - SPEAKER
- Philippine Civil Aeronautics Board, Carmello Arcilla, Executive Director - NEW!
- REX Regional Express, Lim Kim Hai, Executive Chairman
- Royal Brunei Airlines, Pg Mohd Yusof Bin Pg Hj Jeludin, (Acting) CEO
- Ryanair, Patrick Murphy, Former Chairman - SPEAKER
- SilkAir, Mike Barclay, CEO
- Singapore Airlines, Huang Cheng Eng, Executive Vice President for Marketing and Regions - SPEAKER - NEW!
- Singapore Airlines, Former CEO and current OCBC Group Chairman (and CAPA Hall of Fame inductee), Dr (CK) Cheong Choong Kong
- Southeast Asian Airlines, Nikos Gitsis, Director - NEW!
- Star Flyer Inc, Yasushi Muto, Executive Director
- Thai AirAsia, Tassapon Bijleveld, CEO - NEW!
- Tiger Airways, Tony Davis, CEO - SPEAKER
- Viva Macau, Andrew Pyne, CEO
Airlines at the Summit will include:
Adam Air; Air Arabia; Air Canada; Air China; Air Niugini; AirAsia; All Nippon Airways; Bangkok Airways; Blue Dart Aviation; Cathay Pacific; China Eastern Airlines; East Star Airlines; EVA Air Cargo; Garuda Indonesia; Hainan Airlines; Japan Airlines; Jetstar Asia/Valuair; Korean Air; Korean Air Cargo; Malaysia Airlines; Northwest Airlines; Philippine Airlines; Qantas; REX Regional Express; Royal Brunei Airlines; Shenzhen Airlines; SilkAir; Singapore Airlines; Singapore Airlines Cargo; South African Airways; Southeast Asian Airlines; Star Flyer; Thai AirAsia; Tiger Airways; Vietnam Airlines; Viva Macau.
Remaining sponsorship opportunities and Gala Dinner tables are strictly limited. Email Misty Cambray for details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key details about Aviation Outlook 2007:
- Date: 9-10 November 2006
- Venue: Pan Pacific International Hotel
- 200+ Delegates
- 50 airlines
- 30+ CEO-level participants
- Global Media Representatives
The event will also feature an extensive supplier exhibition and enhanced sponsor offering, with over 10+ hours of networking time.
For more information, please visit: https://centreforaviation.com
For sponsorship details, please contact Misty Cambray, Marketing Manager email@example.com Ph: +612 9241 3200.
* Programme subject to change