Netherlands' Amsterdam Schiphol Airport announced (22-Jul-2010) the following airlines plan to launch new routes and/or increase frequencies from the airport for winter 2010-11:
- easyJet: to launch daily Amsterdam-Barcelona service, daily Amsterdam-Berlin Schoenefeld and twice daily Manchester-Amsterdam service on 31-Oct-2010;
- British Airways: to increase London Heathrow-Amsterdam frequency to eight times daily;
- ArkeFly: to launch weekly Amsterdam-Rovaniemi service on 19-Dec-2010;
- Transavia.com: to launch three times weekly Amsterdam-Salzburg service on 16-Dec-2010;
- Air Berlin: to continue three times weekly Amsterdam-Mallorca service;
- Airbaltic: suspended three times weekly Vilnius-Amsterdam service on 06-Jun-2010;
- AnadoluJet: has commenced four times weekly Istanbul-Amsterdam service under a Turkish Airlines codeshare - see Route Changes Table for more information.