5-Jan-2024 11:09 AM
Brazil ANAC signs multiple agreements to expand traffic and international market access
- Air service agreements (ASA) with Antigua and Barbuda and Uganda;
- Renewal of ASAs with Austria, Italy, Iceland and Saudi Arabia;
- Agreements pending ratification signed with the Czech Republic and Oman;
- MoU with Türkiye to remove limit on the number of permitted services between the nations;
- MoU with Qatar to remove limits for passenger and cargo services under fifth freedom rights;
- MoU with United Arab Emirates to open seventh freedom rights for cargo services.