Established in 1959, Universal Aviation is a ground handling division of Universal Weather and Aviation Inc, headquartered in Houston, TX. The company provides ground support and FBO services to commercial aviation and business aviation operators in more than 40 airports worldwide. Universal Aviation also provides aviation fuel as well as trip advisory and flight planning services.
41 airports are supplied with ground handling services by Universal Aviation
- Addis Ababa Bole International Airport
- Aruba Queen Beatrix International Airport
- Athens International Airport
- Bangkok Don Mueang International Airport
- Barcelona El Prat Airport
- Beijing Capital International Airport
- Brasilia International Airport
- Cancun International Airport
- Caracas Simon Bolivar International Airport
- Cozumel Airport
To have full CAPA Profile access you need a CAPA Membership
Your portal for aviation data
CAPA Profiles contain the most up to date news and analysis plus a comprehensive range of timely and reliable data including schedules, capacity share (passenger and cargo), fleet summary, traffic results (monthly and annual), financial results and more. Access Profiles for the latest statistics and insights on airlines, airports, suppliers, countries and regions.
I didn't realise all this traffic data was here. The data is much more up-to-date than the other results we usually use - I'll be using this from now on.- Air Services Development Manager, Airport Member.
Phone: +61 2 9241 3200 | Email: email@example.com