CAPA announces biggest ever aviation and travel week in Australasia: 100 top speakers over 3 days
CAPA - Centre for Aviation is pleased to announce it will stage the largest ever strategic aviation and travel summit in the Australia/Pacific region, featuring a who’s who of airlines, airports, corporate travel, regulation and IT services providers. The first annual CAPA Australia Pacific Aviation Summit will be headlined by keynote addresses from Alan Joyce (Qantas), James Hogan (Etihad Airways), David Scowsill (WTTC), Sean Donohue (Virgin Australia), with John Gebo (United Airlines), Barry Parsons (SAA), Marnix Fruitema (Air France-KLM), Azran Osman-Rani (AirAsia X) among a host of other airline, airport and corporate leaders.
The CAPA Summit will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel Sydney on 7-9 August 2013.
The Summit will examine in rare detail the key drivers of aviation growth to/from and within Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands and feature 100 leading local and international experts. Together with our partners and supporters, the Australia Pacific Aviation Summit will generate numerous industry networking and social events. It will be THE week to be in Sydney for the aviation, tourism and travel sectors.
Bringing together the leaders of airlines, airports, tourism, corporate travel and IT/distribution, some highlights of the Aviation Summit programme include:
- Analysis of the “BIG GROWTH” and emerging aviation markets;
- The China Aviation Outlook – featuring senior representatives of Air China, China Eastern, China Southern and Cathay Pacific;
- Tourism in a globally competitive marketplace: Learning from World's Best Practice;
- Attracting international air services: the need for Partnerships;
- The changing face of global airline alliances;
- The new Duopoly on the Tasman. What does it mean for Airports, Tourism and Consumers?;
- What are the key trends in the macro-environment buffeting aviation?;
- FFPs and Loyalty: for love AND money – how airline and hotel loyalty programmes have become so valuable;
- The passenger is going Mobile & Social: What does it mean for aviation and travel businesses?;
- The Australia Pacific aircraft fleet: how it is growing and who will fund it?;
- The trans-Pacific market outlook;
- And much more! Click here to view the full Agenda.
The Aviation event, over two days, will be followed by a Gala Dinner on Thursday 8 August, hosted by Travelport, at which a panel of Aviation Legends will debate the nature of the Australia/New Zealand aviation market.
The Summit then breaks into two streams on Friday 9 August for in-depth coverage of:
- Innovation in Corporate Travel;
- Innovation in Airport Management.
Corporate Travel Innovation Day
This dedicated day on Corporate Travel will focus on the challenges and opportunities of Air Travel procurement and provide fascinating insights for corporate travel buyers in Australia and abroad. Highlights of the day include:
- What does the changing Aviation Landscape mean for Corporates?;
- The Corporate Travel Outlook in 2013/14;
- Air Procurement: The big headaches and frustrations – are they curable?;
- The FIFO and charter market outlook;
- Innovation Roadshow: The Corporate Travel Manager’s toolbox for success;
- FIFO and the end-to-end travel related process;
- Safety & Security;
- TMC Platforms/Online Booking Tools;
- Payments & Expense Management Technology;
- Reporting and Business Intelligence: Winning from ‘Big Data’;
- Closing panel: What’s keeping Travel Executives awake at night?’ featuring leading industry figures from the Buyers, Suppliers, OTAs, TMCs and Technology Innovators.
Airport Innovation Day
This dedicated airports day is a unique forum to delve into the key issues affecting airports in our region, featuring leading executives from international, domestic and regional airports, airlines, investors, analysts and technology/service providers:
- Are airports good investments - and how could they become even better?;
- The domestic and regional aviation outlook for Airports;
- The International Outlook for Airports;
- Airport Technology: Driving Innovation and security across the airport business;
- Closing Panel - The GREAT DEBATE: Sydney's second airport (or not)? - Stay tuned to CAPA for more information about this fascinating closing panel!
Exhibition & Sponsorship
The Australia Pacific Aviation Summit will also feature an Exhibition of the latest technology and services available for the airport, airline and corporate travel communities. For more information about Sponsorship and Exhibiting opportunities, please email CAPA.
100 Speakers and Presenters!
Early Bird Discounts available till 30 June
CAPA offers plenty of flexibility in its pricing of delegate passes. There are also discount rates for Corporate Travel Buyers and Airline delegates.
General admission discounts of up to A$400 are available for delegates registering prior to 30 June 2013. Click here to find out more.