- Passenger numbers: 4.0 million, +2.4% year-on-year;
- Passenger load factor: 78.4%, stable;
- Qantas domestic: 75.0%, -2.7 ppts;
- Qantas international: 80.7%, +2.8 ppts;
- Jetstar domestic: 79.1%, -5.0 ppts;
- Jetstar international: 76.9%, -2.0 ppts;
- Jetstar Asia: 81.9%, +6.6 ppts. [more - original PR]
Qantas: "Total Domestic (comprising Qantas Domestic, QantasLink and Jetstar Domestic) yields and loads were lower than the prior comparable period due to the current increased capacity in the domestic market and the prior period impact of the Tiger Airways Australia grounding in July and part of August 2011. Qantas International yields were higher than the prior comparable period as a result of exiting major loss making routes in 2HFY12." Source: Company statement, 28-Sep-2012.