- Passenger numbers: 1.4 million, +1.4% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 38,314 tons, -17.4%;
- Aircraft movements: 17,258, -6.9%;
- Three months ended 31-Mar-2013:
- Passenger numbers: 3.7 million, -0.3%;
- Cargo volume: 102,776 tons, -15.3%;
- Aircraft movements: 48,137, -6.2%. [more - original PR]
The airport reported (09-Apr-2013) LCC traffic continued its upward trend during the month. In the long-haul segment, growth was recorded on the routes to North-America (driven by Brussels Airlines’ services to New York JFK) and Asia due to the additional flights operated by Qatar Airways and Thai Airways International.