Brussels Airlines to expand African network to 18 destinations in Jul-2010
Brussels Airlines confirmed plans to launch services to four new African destinations in Jul-2010, upon the delivery of an additional A330, as follows (African Aviation, 29-Mar-2010):
- Brussels-Accra (Ghana): Four-times weekly
- Brussels-Cotonou (Benin): Twice-weekly
- Brussels-Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso): Twice-weekly
- Brussels-Lome (Togo): Twice-weekly
- Brussels-Abidjan (Ivory Coast): Increase services.
With this expansion, Brussels Airlines will operate to 18 destinations on the African continent with its fleet of A330 aircraft. On the West African coast, the airline will operate flights to 14 airports in 13 countries.