CAPA Canada Aviation Summit
Peter Harbison, Chairman Emeritus, CAPA – Centre for Aviation, Moderator
Lucie Guillemette, EVP & CCO, Air Canada, Panelist
Ferio Pugliese, SVP, Air Canada Express and Government Relations, Air Canada, Panelist
Catherine Dyer, SVP and CIO, Air Canada, Panelist
Travel and tourism – a key driver of economic expansion – hinges on the air access arrangements made between governments. Our esteemed panel will give their views on Canada’s policy settings and weigh up the provision of access opportunities for communities across Canada, whilst balancing the interests of the established carriers.
How secondary markets gain their fair share of transborder flights?
Canada’s International Aviation Outlook Looking East: Exploring The Future Of The Trans-Atlantic JVs And The Rise Of The Long-Haul LCCs
What are the drivers of Canada’s economic, trade, aviation and travel outlook?
Gerry Bruno, VP Federal Government Affairs, Vancouver Airport Authority, Moderator
Leslie Bruce, President & CEO, Banff & Lake Louise Tourism, Panelist
Donald Leitch, President & CEO, Business Council of Manitoba, Panelist
Daniel-Robert Gooch, President, Canadian Airports Council, Panelist
Dayna Spiring, President & CEO, Economic Development Winnipeg, Panelist
Howard Eng, President and CEO, Greater Toronto Airports Authority, Panelist
• How can incumbent airlines co-exist with the new ULCC/LCC carriers?
• How can secondary markets gain point-to-point service, especially in the North and markets where air travel is an essential service?
• What are the development and cost challenges facing smaller airports and are policy makers listening?
A collaborative identity management solution spanning across all stakeholders using biometric recognition.
Examining Canada’s Aviation Infrastructure – Can It Cope With Expected Expansion?
Travel in Asia is booming, but is Canada boxing above or below its weight in Asia?
- Steven Greenway, President, Swoop, Panelist
- Edward Sims, CEO & President, WestJet, Panelist
- Mike McNaney, VP Industry, Corporate & Airport Affairs, WestJet, Panelist
- Brian Znotins, VP – Network & Alliances, WestJet, Panelist