Intercargo is an Argentinian based ground handling company offering services at over 20 airports throughout the country. Intercargo is 80% owned by the Ministry of Economy and 20% owned by the Ministry of Defense.
15 airports are supplied with ground handling services by Intercargo S.A.C.
- Bahia Blanca Comandante Airport
- Buenos Aires Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport
- Buenos Aires Ezeiza International Airport
- Comodoro Rivadavia Cordoba Pajas Blancas International Airport
- Cordoba Pajas Blancas International Airport
- El Calafate Airport
- Iguazú Cataratas International Airport
- Mar Del Plata Astor Piazzolla Airport
- Mendoza Francisco Gabrielli International Airport
- Rio Gallegos International Airport
CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries/territories around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.Become a CAPA Member
Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.
It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.
- 5000+ airports
- 3000+ airlines
- 1600+ suppliers
- 800+ airport investors
- 250+ countries/territories and regions
- And more
CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 1,000 global News Briefs every week, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.