Vietnam airport construction prioritised in ASEAN multi-billion-dollar plans
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) has prioritised airport construction in Vietnam as part of a USD290 billion plan to develop infrastructure in the Asia pPcific region. ASEAN’s 10 member states and six non-ASEAN countries approved the plan to develop infrastructure in the region, covering ASEAN, China and Japan. [1599 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Unofficial meeting
- FDI falls 70%, domestic investment grows 16%
- Vietnam Airlines targets 'number three' spot in the region
- ‘Reliever’ airport to handle 100 million pax p/a
- Private investors admitted in 2007
- Government can only provide 20% of the money
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.