LCCT developments: Aug-08/Sep-08
Several more airports have recently announced plans to provide dedicated infrastructure for LCCs, including in Copenhagen, India, Malaysia and the US. This overview reviews a number of LCCT developments announced over the past two months. [1986 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Copenhagen Airport opts for its own low cost terminal
- Private scheme ‘did not fit the overall plan for the airport'
- "Efficiency and focus on price are the current trends in the aviation industry" - CEO
- Collapse of Stodir threatens Sterling's status
- Delhi International Airport confirms plans to construct LCCT
- North America
- Slight delay for launch of JetBlue's dedicated Terminal 5 at New York JFK
- Asia Pacific
- SATS subsidiary to establish low cost inflight catering facility
- LCCT for Kuching, Malaysia
Graphs and data:
- Copenhagen Airport passenger numbers (mill) and passenger numbers growth (% change year-on-year): Jan-07 to Aug-08
- Copenhagen Airport capacity share (%): Week commencing 06-Oct-08
- Upcoming Indian low cost carrier terminal (LCCT)
- Indian carriers domestic market share in Aug-08
- AirAsia route network from Kuching: Oct-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.