Leading airlines, airports, investors and suppliers use the CAPA India Aviation Outlook to shape their strategies and decisions in the market for the year ahead. Coverage includes:
- Strategy: review of business models and strategic plans of all Indian airlines;
- Financial and operating analysis: comprehensive data for every carrier e.g. traffic; load factors; market shares; fares; unit revenues and costs; utilisation; P&L and balance sheet analysis;
- International operations: detailed assessment of network strategies, market access and competition;
- Forecasts: for traffic, capacity and yields; airline profit and loss projections for FY2016;
- Fleets: induction plans and expected new orders;
- Funding: capital raising plans, IPOs and likelihood of foreign airline investment;
- Risk assessments: for each Indian carrier;
- Start-ups: evaluation of the prospects for new entrants, particularly in the regional sector;
- Policy & regulation: expected reforms under the new government which could impact aviation;
- Privatisation: latest status of PPP and greenfield airport projects;
- Ancillary sectors: outlook for ground handling, maintenance, training and general aviation.
Format: The report is available in hard copy only and will be couriered to purchasers, shipping is included.
Publication Date: 31 October 2015