Tiger Airways reports (10-Aug-2012) the following traffic highlights for Jul-2012:
- Passenger numbers: 532,000, +49% year-on-year;
- Tiger Airways Singapore: 339,000, -3.0%;
- Tiger Airways Australia: 193,000, n/a*;
- Passenger load factor: 84%, -1.0 ppts;
- Tiger Airways Singapore: 84%, -1.0 ppts;
- Tiger Airways Australia: 84%, n/a*. [more – original PR]
* Tiger Australia did not operate any flights during the period 02-Jul-2011 to 11 Aug-2011.
Tiger Airways: “By October 2012, Tiger Australia plans to operate at levels similar to that prior to July 2011. The launch of a second base in Sydney in 1 July 2012, and the progressive redeployment of aircraft to the new base, will enable higher utilisation of the fleet,” Source: Company statement, 10-Aug-2012.