- Passenger numbers: 2.6 million, +2.5% year-on-year;
- Cargo volume: 8544 tonnes, +0.1%;
- Aircraft movements: 17,917, -2.7%;
- Passenger numbers: 34.2 million, +1.2%;
- Cargo volume: 99,736 tonnes, +13.1%;
- Aircraft movements: 238,351, -1.7%. [more - original PR]
London Gatwick Airport: "Later this year, we will be opening up the country’s first direct route to Jakarta in Indonesia. This is important in the context of ensuring the UK has the international connectivity it needs to remain globally competitive. We will continue into this next financial year with the same drive and focus to create a world-class airport," Stewart Wingate,CEO. Source: Company statement, 11-Apr-2013.