LATAM Airlines Group reports passenger and cargo traffic declines in Aug-2016
LATAM Airlines Group reported (08-Sep-2016) the following traffic highlights in Aug-2016:
- Passenger numbers: 5.7 million, -1.5% year-on-year;
- Domestic SSC*: 2.0 million, +6.6%;
- Domestic Brazil**: 2.4 million, -11.3%;
- International***: 1.3 million, +7.3%;
- Passenger load factor: 83.7%, -0.3 ppt;
- Domestic SSC*: 79.1%, -2.0 ppts;
- Domestic Brazil**: 78.9%, -2.3 ppts;
- International***: 87.7%, +1.1 ppt;
- Cargo traffic (FTKs): -9.3%;
- Cargo load factor: 48.4%, -2.7 ppts. [more - original PR]
*Domestic passenger operations in Spanish speaking countries (SSC) carried by LAN. Passenger statistics include domestic operations in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador and Colombia.
**Domestic passenger operations of TAM in Brazil.
***International passenger operations of LAN and TAM.