LATAM Airlines Group passenger numbers up 2% - traffic highlights for Aug-2013:
- Passenger numbers: 5.6 million, +2.1% year-on-year;
- Domestic SSC*: 1.7 million, +9.2%;
- Domestic Brazil**: 2.8 million, -2.0%;
- International***: 1.1 million, +2.3%;
- Passenger load factor: 80.9%, +1.6ppts;
- Domestic SSC: 77%, -2.9ppts;
- Domestic Brazil: 78.7%, +4.3ppts;
- International: 83.6%, +0.9ppts;
- Cargo traffic (FTKs): -1.2%;
- Cargo load factor: 56.8%, -0.1ppts. [more - original PR]
*Domestic passenger operations in Spanish speaking countries carried by LAN. Passenger statistics include domestic operations in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador and Colombia.
**Domestic passenger operations of TAM in Brazil.
***International passenger operations of LAN and TAM.