LATAM Airlines Group reports (11-Apr-2013) the following traffic highlights in Mar-2013:
- Passenger numbers: 5.3 million, +7.9% year-on-year;
- Domestic SSC*: 1.6 million, +14.4%;
- Domestic Brazil**: 2.6 million, +4.7%;
- International***: 1.2 million, +7.0%;
- Passenger load factor: 76.9%, +2.5 ppts;
- Domestic SSC*: 78.3%, +1.3 ppts;
- Domestic Brazil**: 73.1%, +10.4 ppts;
- International***: 78.7%, -3.8 ppts;
- Cargo traffic (FTKs): +0.4%;
- Cargo load factor: 60.1%, -1.8 ppts. [more – original PR]
*Domestic passenger operations in Spanish speaking countries carried by LAN. Passenger statistics include domestic operations in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador and Colombia.
**Domestic passenger operations of TAM in Brazil.
***International passenger operations of LAN and TAM.