LATAM Airlines Group reports (12-Jun-2013) the following traffic highlights in May-2013:
- Passenger numbers: 5.3 million, +6.5% year-on-year;
- Domestic SSC*: 1.5 million, +13.6%;
- Domestic Brazil**: 2.7 million, +6.1%;
- International***: 1.1 million, -1.4%;
- Passenger load factor: 79.4%, +3.5 ppts;
- Domestic SSC*: 75.3%, -1.3 ppts;
- Domestic Brazil**: 78.4%, +13.5 ppts;
- International***: 81.2%, -2.8 ppts;
- Cargo traffic (FTKs): +1.5%;
- Cargo load factor: 58.2%, stable. [more – original PR]
*Domestic passenger operations in Spanish speaking countries carried by LAN. Passenger statistics include domestic operations in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador and Colombia.
**Domestic passenger operations of TAM in Brazil.
***International passenger operations of LAN and TAM.