LATAM Airlines Group pax numbers up 5% in Feb-2013, cargo traffic up 1%
LATAM Airlines Group reports (12-Mar-2013) the following traffic highlights in Feb-2013:
- Passenger numbers: 5.2 million, +5.3% year-on-year;
- Domestic SSC*: 1.6 million, +10.9%;
- Domestic Brazil**: 2.4 million, +2.1%;
- International***: 1.1 million, +5.1%;
- Passenger load factor: 78.1%, +2.0 ppts;
- Domestic SSC*: 82.7%, +0.5 ppt;
- Domestic Brazil**: 75.1%, +10.5 ppts;
- International***: 78.7%, -4.5 ppts;
- Cargo traffic (FTKs): +0.6%;
- Cargo load factor: 55.6%, -1.3 ppts. [more – original PR]
*Domestic passenger operations in Spanish speaking countries (SSC) carried by LAN. Passenger statistics include domestic operations in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador and Colombia.
**Domestic passenger operations of TAM in Brazil.
***International passenger operations of LAN and TAM.