LATAM Airlines Group reports (12-Aug-2013) the following traffic highlights in Jul-2013:
- Passenger numbers: 6.2 million, +2.5% year-on-year;
- Domestic SSC*: 1.8 million, +9.2%;
- Domestic Brazil**: 3.2 million, -1.1%;
- International***: 1.2 million, +2.8%;
- Passenger load factor: 83.2%, -0.4 ppt;
- Domestic SSC*: 78.7%, -3.1 ppts;
- Domestic Brazil**: 84.5%, +3.1 ppts;
- International***: 83.6%, -2.1 ppts
- Cargo traffic (FTKs): -1.3%;
- Cargo load factor: 54.6%, -1.8 ppts. [more – original PR]
*Domestic passenger operations in Spanish speaking countries carried by LAN. Passenger statistics include domestic operations in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador and Colombia.
**Domestic passenger operations of TAM in Brazil.
***International passenger operations of LAN and TAM.