LATAM Airlines Group pax numbers up 10% in Sep-2012, load factor up
LATAM Airlines Group reports (10-Oct-2012) the following traffic highlights in Sep-2012:
- Passenger numbers: 5.3 million, +9.9% year-on-year;
- Domestic SSC*: 1.4 million, +10.6%;
- Domestic Brazil**: 2.8 million, +11%;
- International***: 1.1 million, +6.5%;
- Passenger load factor: 80.4%, +5.1 ppts;
- Domestic SSC*: 77.5%, -0.3 ppt;
- Domestic Brazil**: 78.1%, +13.7 ppts;
- International***: 82.8%, -0.4 ppt;
- Cargo volume:
*Domestic passenger operations in Spanish speaking countries where LATAM Airlines Group operates. Passenger statistics include domestic operations in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador and Colombia.
**Domestic passenger operations of TAM in Brazil.
***International passenger operations of LAN and TAM.