LATAM Airlines Group pax numbers up 10% in Jun-2012, load factor up
LATAM Airlines Group reports (11-Jul-2012) the following traffic highlights in Jun-2012:
- Passenger numbers: 5.0 million, +10.3% year-on-year;
- Domestic SSC*: 1.4 million, +22.2%;
- Domestic Brazil**: 2.6 million, +4.2%;
- International***: 1.1 million, +12.4%;
- Passenger load factor: 77.8%, +3.8 ppts;
- Domestic SSC*: 76.1%, +1.6 ppts;
- Domestic Brazil**: 72%, +5.4 ppts;
- International***: 82.5%, +3.1 ppts;
- Cargo volume:
*Domestic passenger operations in Spanish speaking countries where LATAM Airlines Group operates. Passenger statistics include domestic operations in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador, and Colombia.
**Domestic passenger operations of TAM in Brazil.
***International passenger operations of LAN and TAM.