LATAM Airlines Group pax numbers up 10% in Jul-2012, load factor up
LATAM Airlines Group reports (09-Aug-2012) the following traffic highlights in Jul-2012:
- Passenger numbers: 6.0 million, +10.1% year-on-year;
- Domestic SSC*: 1.6 million, +22.8%;
- Domestic Brazil**: 3.2 million, +6.2%;
- International***: 1.2 million, +5.2%;
- Passenger load factor: 83.6%, +3.9 ppts;
- Domestic SSC*: 81.8%, +1.5 ppts;
- Domestic Brazil**: 81.4%, +8.5 ppts;
- International***: 85.8%, +0.8 ppt;
- Cargo volume:
- Lan Airlines:
- Cargo traffic (FTKs): -4.5%;
- Cargo load factor: 68.1%, -1.2 ppts. . [more – original PR]
*Domestic passenger operations in Spanish speaking countries where LATAM Airlines Group operates. Passenger statistics include domestic operations in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador and Colombia.
**Domestic passenger operations of TAM in Brazil.
***International passenger operations of LAN and TAM.