9-Feb-2017 9:31 AM
LATAM Airlines Group pax numbers down 2% to 6.1m in Jan-2017, cargo traffic down 2%
LATAM Airlines Group reports (08-Feb-2017) the following traffic highlights in Jan-2017:
- Passengers: 6.1 million, -2.0 year-on-year;
- Domestic SSC*: 2.0 million, -1.1%;
- Domestic Brazil**: 2.6 million, -7.5%;
- International***: 1.5 million, +8.3%;
- Passenger load factor: 86.1%, +0.5 ppt;
- Domestic SSC*: 83.0%, -1.8 ppts;
- Domestic Brazil**: 85.1%, +0.8 ppt;
- International***: 87.6%, +1.0 ppt;
- Cargo traffic (FTKs): -2.4%;
- Cargo load factor: 51.8%, +1.9 ppts. [more - original PR]
*Domestic passenger operations in Spanish speaking countries (SSC) carried by LAN. Passenger statistics include domestic operations in Chile, Peru, Argentina, Ecuador and Colombia.
**Domestic passenger operations of TAM in Brazil.
***International passenger operations of LAN and TAM.