20-Nov-2009 11:13 AM
Indian Ministry of Civil Aviation reports Indian airlines FY2008/09 financial highlights
Indian Ministry of Civil Aviation reports (19-Nov-2009) the following financial highlights for FY2008/09:
- Jet Airways: (USD86.1 million);
- Jet Lite: (134.8 million);
- Kingfisher Airlines: (USD342.7 million);
- Spicejet: (USD75.4 million);
- Go Air: (USD 4.8 million);
- Paramount Airways: USD1.6 million;
- IndiGo: USD17.6 million.
- *Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = INR46.75
Want More News Like This?
CAPA Membership provides access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.Find Out More