- Revenue: EUR751.7 million, +21.4% year-on-year;
- Costs: EUR333.5 million, +17.9%;
- EBIT: EUR43.4 million, -16.8%;
- EBT: EUR27.6 million, -42.6%;
- Net profit: EUR22.1 million, -39.8%. [more]
- *Based on the conversion rate at EUR1 = CHF1.51
Dufry: “Looking beyond 2009, our growth strategy remains unchanged and a significant number of interesting opportunities are coming to the market. We will assess them carefully and some of them might materialize. We believe that the consolidation in our industry will continue in the longer term and Dufry will remain at the forefront as one of the leading operators,” Julian Diaz, CEO. Source: Dufry, 02-Sep-2009.