Delta Air Lines will enact the following North/South American network changes as part of its 2010/11 winter schedule, effective 31-Oct-2010 (Routes Online, 23-Aug-2010):
- Atlanta-Brasilia: to increase to five times weekly on 20-Dec-2010;
- Atlanta-Caracas: B737-800 to replace B757;
- Atlanta-Guayaquil: new service effective 18-Dec-2010;
- Atlanta-Manaus: to be suspended on 29-Jan-2010;
- Detroit-Sao Paulo: to increase to four times weekly on 16-Dec-2010;
- New York JFK-Bogota: new daily service effective 31-Oct-2010 – see Route Changes Table for more information.