Christchurch Airport FY2008-09 revenue up 5.6%
- Revenue: USD61.2 million*, +5.6% year-on-year;
- EBITDA: USD37.8 million, +5.2%;
- Net profit: USD10.0 million, -37.2%;
- Passenger numbers: 5.9 million, stable. [more]
- *Based on the conversion rate at USD1 = NZD1.47
Christchurch International Airport: “The company is concerned to compensate for the volatility of aeronautical income. It is actively working to diversify and grow its commercial business operations to provide more stable sources of income,” David Mackenzie, Chairman. Source: Christchurch Airport, 30-Sep-2009.