Ascend reports the following value changes in Sep-2009
- Bombardier Global XRS Values down (16-Sep-2009) between 1% and 2% to USD32.5 million to USD40.5 million;
- Bombardier Global Express Values down (16-Sep-2009) 2% to USD22.5 million to USD32.5 million;
- Bombardier Global 5000 Values down (16-Sep-2009) 2% to USD23.5 million to USD32.5 million;
- Bombardier Learjet 60/60XR Values down (11-Sep-2009) between 1% and 5% to USD3.5 million to USD11.9 million;
- IAE V2500-A1 Engine Values down (16-Sep-2009) 9% to USD2.45 million for a Bare, Half-Life engine.
Ascend: “Bombardier Global XRS, Express and Global 5000 Values have been cut again to keep them in line with market deterioration. This has come through availability increases, value opinions from the market and observed asking price reductions. It appears that the market is yet to bottom out. Bombardier Learjet 60 and 60XR Market Values are also being edged further downwards. There is considerable availability and asking prices have been reduced by over USD1 million during the last Quarter,” Company statement. Source: Ascend, Sep-2009.