|Wednesday 5 April, 2017
||Registration & Light Breakfast
|| Chairman's Welcome
Atlantic Market Changes & Long Haul LCCs: Where will the market be in five years?
How is the introduction of new LCC service across the Atlantic changing how air service is evolving? How will Norwegian’s battle with US authorities and airlines play out? Will the Trump Administration play spoiler to foreign competition? Has the US changed how it approaches foreign airlines? How are booking trends changing in the North Atlantic?
Moderator: CNN, Aviation Editor, Jon Ostrower
- Air France-KLM, Senior Vice President North America, Marnix Fruitema
- Lufthansa Group, Vice President Airline Sales, The Americas, Tamur Goudarzi Pour
- Norwegian, SVP Sales, Lars Sande
- Pittsburgh International Airport, Chief Executive Officer, Christina Cassotis
- Star Alliance, Former Chief Executive Officer, Mark Schwab
Secret trends we are not talking about
Live data-driven discussion of hot airline trends nobody is talking about.
Beijing's new Daxing mega-airport will shake up the world, but some airlines will lose significantly. Who?
How does cross-border LCC aggressiveness in Europe force change in US & Asia? Are there differences Latin America can learn from?
Is the supply of new aircraft outstripping world passenger growth? Where will future capacity and demand lines lead?
Seabury Airline Planning Group, Vice President, Bob Hill in conversation with CAPA - Centre for Aviation, CEO - Americas,
Michael Miller and CAPA - Centre for Aviation, Executive Chairman, Peter Harbison
||Airlink Presentation: Airlink, Strategic Advisor, Emily Sperling
The impact of new basic economy vs. economy extra in corporate travel in North America
- How are these fare types are being used by Corporates, travel managers?
- Are Corporates and their TMC's seeing any dramatic changes in Avg. Ticket Price on key city pairs as a result?
- Are travellers spending more on ancillaries (bags, seats & meals) as a consequence and can companies measure their spend?
- How should the sale of ancillary revenues be billed?
- What is the Corporate view of Basic Economy offers vs. Premium Economy and bundled fares within fare families?
- Are travellers changing behaviour with new fare and class structures, and the reduced FF miles associated with them?
- How is the use of Basic Economy blurring the lines between legacy and LCC airlines?
Moderator: MW Travel Consultancy, Principal, Martin Warner
- Association of Corporate Travel Executives, Executive Director, Greeley Koch
- JetBlue Airways, Vice President Sales and Revenue Management, David Clark
- Sykes, Director Global Finance, Travel Services, Al Mazzola
- Teplis Travel Service, Senior Vice President Business Development, Phil Crofton
- Travelport, Acting Vice President Americas, Air Commerce, Craig Banks
LUNCH, hosted by Travelport
||End of Day 2