Aviation Support, S.A. de C.V.
Passenger Handling Services (PHS) was founded in 1999 as part of the Aviation Support group of companies. PHS offers a comprehensive range of ground handling services to airline customers across Mexico. Services include Passenger & Ramp handling, flight dispatch and aircraft services.
9 airports are supplied with ground handling services by Aviation Support, S.A. de C.V.
- Acapulco Alvarez International Airport
- Bahías de Huatulco International Airport
- Cancun International Airport
- Cozumel Airport
- Ixtapa-Zihuatanejo International Airport
- Manzanillo Playa de Oro International Airport
- Mazatlan Rafael Buelna Airport
- Puerto Vallarta Ordaz Airport
- San Jose Los Cabos International Airport
To have full CAPA Profile access you need a CAPA Membership
Your portal for aviation data
CAPA Profiles contain the most up to date news and analysis plus a comprehensive range of timely and reliable data including schedules, capacity share (passenger and cargo), fleet summary, traffic results (monthly and annual), financial results and more. Access Profiles for the latest statistics and insights on airlines, airports, suppliers, countries and regions.
I didn't realise all this traffic data was here. The data is much more up-to-date than the other results we usually use - I'll be using this from now on.- Air Services Development Manager, Airport Member.
Phone: +61 2 9241 3200 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org