LATAM Airlines is the air passenger brand of LATAM Airlines Group. Introduced on 05-May-2016, the entity represents the passenger service operations of LAN Airlines and TAM Airlines, soon to become LATAM Airlines. The brand is part of the identity consolidation process and phased roll-out of the brand by the LATAM Airline Group. LATAM Airlines plans to work on the new corporate brand over a three-year period. The profile consolidates news and content regarding the following LATAM passenger airlines:
- TAM Airlines (Paraguay), d/b/a LATAM Airlines Paraguay;
- LAN Express, d/b/a LATAM Airlines Chile;
- TAM Airlines, d/b/a LATAM Airlines Brasil;
- LAN Airlines, d/b/a LATAM Airlines Group (consolidated airline operations);
- LAN Peru, d/b/a LATAM Airlines Peru;
- LAN Argentina, d/b/a LATAM Airlines Argentina;
- LAN Colombia, d/b/a LATAM Airlines Colombia, and;
- LAN Ecuador, d/b/a LATAM Airlines Ecuador.
The combined airline group is listed on the Santiago, New York and Sao Paulo Stock Exchanges.
To have full CAPA Profile access you need a CAPA Membership
Your portal for aviation data
CAPA Profiles contain the most up to date news and analysis plus a comprehensive range of timely and reliable data including schedules, capacity share (passenger and cargo), fleet summary, traffic results (monthly and annual), financial results and more. Access Profiles for the latest statistics and insights on airlines, airports, suppliers, countries and regions.
I didn't realise all this traffic data was here. The data is much more up-to-date than the other results we usually use - I'll be using this from now on.- Air Services Development Manager, Airport Member.
Phone: +61 2 9241 3200 | Email: email@example.com