Loading

AirAsia Zest

Low Cost Carrier
Ceased Operations on 07-Dec-2015
IATA: Z2
ICAO: n/a

About

AirAsia Zest, formally Zest Air, was a LCC based in Manila. With hubs at Diosdado Macapagal International Airport, Kalibo International Airport and Manila’s Ninoy Aquino International Airport, AirAsia Zest used a fleet of narrow-body A320 aircraft to serve a network of domestic and regional destinations within the Philippines and Asia. AirAsia Philippines owned a 49% stake in the carrier, whilst the remaining 51% stake was owned by Ambassador Alfred Yao. On 10-May-2013, AirAsia Group announced plans to integrate Philippines AirAsia into Zest in order to maximise fleet utilisation between both carriers and slot allocations from Manila. The two carriers previously operated under separate Air Operator's Certificates until Sep-2015. During the period, AirAsia Zest was considered an affiliate airline of AirAsia Philippines. In Dec-2015, Philippines AirAsia and AirAsia Zest successfully merged into a single entity and operate under a single AOC.

CAPA Profiles

CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries/territories around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.

Become a CAPA Member

Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.

It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.

  • 5000+ airports
  • 3000+ airlines
  • 1600+ suppliers
  • 800+ airport investors
  • 250+ countries/territories and regions
  • And more

CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 400 global News Briefs every weekday, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including MRO Matrix, Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.