ASL Aviation Holdings
ASL (Aircraft, Support & Leasing) Aviation Holdings is a diversified aviation services company based in Dublin Ireland. ASL offers cargo and passenger airline operations; aircraft leasing and maintenance and aircraft parts support. The company offers engineering services through its subsidiary ACLAS Technics and aircraft parts support through ACLAS Global. ASL’s seven airline subsidiaries/affiliates include:
- ASL Airlines Ireland [formerly known as Air Contractors] (100%)
- ASL Airlines France [formerly known as Europe Airpost] (100%)
- ASL Airlines Hungary [formerly known as Farnair Hungary] (100%)
- ASL Airlines Switzerland [formerly known as Farnair Switzerland] (100%)
- ASL Airlines Belgium [formerly known as TNT] (100%)
- ASL Airlines Spain [formerly known as Pan Air] (100%)
- Quikjet India [QUIKJET Cargo] (72.59%)
- K-Mile Air (45%)
- Safair (25%)
ASL is owned by two main shareholders: 51% held by Compagnie Martime Belge (CMB) a Belgian shipping company and 49% held by Petercam / 3P Air Freighters an Aircraft leasing company in Dublin.
To have full CAPA Profile access you need a CAPA Membership
Your portal for aviation data
CAPA Profiles contain the most up to date news and analysis plus a comprehensive range of timely and reliable data including schedules, capacity share (passenger and cargo), fleet summary, traffic results (monthly and annual), financial results and more. Access Profiles for the latest statistics and insights on airlines, airports, suppliers, countries and regions.
I didn't realise all this traffic data was here. The data is much more up-to-date than the other results we usually use - I'll be using this from now on.- Air Services Development Manager, Airport Member.
Phone: +61 2 9241 3200 | Email: email@example.com