ASL Aviation Holdings
ASL (Aircraft, Support & Leasing) Aviation Holdings is a diversified aviation services company based in Dublin Ireland. ASL offers cargo and passenger airline operations; aircraft leasing and maintenance and aircraft parts support. The company offers engineering services through its subsidiary ACLAS Technics and aircraft parts support through ACLAS Global. ASL’s airline subsidiaries/affiliates include:
- ASL Airlines Ireland [formerly known as Air Contractors] (100%)
- ASL Airlines France [formerly known as Europe Airpost] (100%)
- ASL Airlines Hungary [formerly known as Farnair Hungary] (100%)
- ASL Airlines Belgium [formerly known as TNT] (100%)
- ASL Airlines United Kingdom (100%)
- ASL Airline Services Switzerland (100%, ceased Feb-2018)
- ASL Airlines Spain (100%, ceased Sep-2018)
- Quikjet India [QUIKJET Cargo] (72.59%)
- K-Mile Air (45%)
- Safair (25%)
ASL is owned by one shareholder - STAR Capital Partnership.
CAPA Profiles help you identify new business opportunities and make better business decisions, by providing accurate and up-to-date data on airports, airlines, suppliers, investors, MROs, lessors and countries/territories around the world. Each profile offers comprehensive news and analysis, as well as the ability to drill down into data on schedules, capacity share, fleet, traffic, financial results and more.Become a CAPA Member
Our full profiles are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to the information you need to monitor the competitive landscape and guide your organisation towards success.
It’s ideal for industry analysts, managers and executives who need a snapshot of the latest news, analysis and data from our global team, with the ability to export or email PDF reports in one click.
- 5000+ airports
- 3000+ airlines
- 1600+ suppliers
- 800+ airport investors
- 250+ countries/territories and regions
- And more
CAPA Membership also gives you access to a customised selection of more than 1,000 global News Briefs every week, as well as a comprehensive Data Centre, Analysis Reports and Research Publications. You can also choose from our range of premium add-ons, including Route Maps, Fleet Data and more.