Ryanair's negotiations with Boeing break down
Ryanair stated negotiations with Boeing regarding an order for 200 aircraft, for delivery between 2013 and 2015, have broken down, due to the manufacturer changing the delivery conditions for the aircraft, adding an order is now “highly unlikely to happen”. [1643 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- A divorce possible for Ryanair and Boeing?
- Change of strategy ahead?
- What about Airbus? Or Embraer? Or Bombardier?
- Ryanair loves recessions
- Ryanair surcharges 'not about boosting revenue', but about changing consumer behaviour
- Concentrating on the development of Continental Europe - Brussels, Alicante and Dusseldorf the latest growth bases
Graphs and data:
- Ryanair fleet plan: as at Dec-2009
- Ryanair traffic highlights for Nov-2009
- Growth at select Ryanair bases: Dec-2009
- Ryanair destination map: Dec-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.