airberlin still on the expansion trail

Premium Analysis

Just as the airports in Berlin are being consolidation following the weekend referendum, airberlin confirmed this week that it remains determined to acquire a 75% shareholding in Condor in Feb-09, and the remaining 25% in 2010. It follows a report which stated the fast-growing carrier was intent on provoking the Federal Cartel Office into rejecting the application by its "lack of co-operation". airberlin also rejected allegation that airberlin could no longer afford to purchase Condor, on account of the ongoing weakness in the airline’s share price.

Become a CAPA Member to access Analysis Reports

This CAPA Premium Analysis Report is 355 words.
Become a CAPA Member

Our Analysis Reports are only available to CAPA Members. CAPA Membership provides exclusive access to in-depth insights on the latest developments in the aviation and travel industry, developed by our team of dedicated analysts located in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia.

Each report offers a fresh perspective on the latest industry trends and is available online or via the CAPA mobile app, with customisable alerts to help you stay informed and identify new business opportunities.

CAPA Membership also provides access to our full suite of tools, including a tailored selection of more than 400 News Briefs every weekday and comprehensive data and analysis on thousands of companies around the world.