GMR Group EBITDA increases by 170% in 2Q09 as Istanbul terminal opens
India’s GMR Infrastructure, operator at Delhi, Hyderabad and Istanbul Sabiha Gocken airports, has released financial and operating highlights for the three and six month periods ending 30-Sep-2009. Traffic is up at all three managed airports but with a difficult operating environment persisting in India the opening of the Sabiha Gocken terminal, where traffic is up by 35% hints that GMR might continue to focus on foreign ventures and especially in Turkey where more infrastructure is planned. [1432 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Fees, fees, fees
- Istanbul terminal open a year ahead of schedule
- Plenty of work in Turkey – second runway and third terminal at Sabiha Gocken and a third airport for Istanbul?
Graphs and data:
- GMR released the following financial/operating highlights for the three months ended 30-Sep-2009 (2Q09) (all financial figures USD million)
- Six months ended 30-Sep-2009
- Chart 1: Delhi, Hyderabad and Istanbul Sabiha Gocken airport passenger number growth: Jun-2008 to Jun-2009
- Chart 2: Delhi, Hyderabad and Istanbul Sabiha Gocken airport aircraft movement growth: Jun-2008 to Jun-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.