Germanwings/TUIfly - Three way merger talks stall
German airline consolidation negotiations have reportedly stalled between Lufthansa, TUI and Thomas Cook, for their respective subsidiary carriers Germanwings, TUIfly and Condor. The reported pause in discussions are due to ownership structure considerations, branding and conditions for TUIfly pilots. [433 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Germanwings reports increase in Jul-08 traffic
- Germanwings expands international route network
Graphs and data:
- German domestic/international capacity share (seats) by airline: Week commencing 08-Sep-08
- Germanwings traffic highlights for Jul-08
- Germanwings destination map: Sep-08
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.