WestJet passenger traffic up 0.4% - traffic highlights:
- Passenger traffic (RPMs): +0.4% year-on-year;
- Load factor: 77.7%, +2.2 ppts;
- Three months ended 30-Sep-2009:
- Passenger traffic (RPMs): -3.2%;
- Load factor: 79.7%, -1.7 ppt. [more]
WestJet: "With the third quarter of 2009 coming to an end, we anticipate a year-over-year revenue per available seat mile (RASM) decline of 15 to 17 per cent for the period - this is slightly better than our original expectations,” Sean Durfy, CEO. Source: WestJet, 05-Oct-2009.