WestJet passenger traffic up 10%, load factor also holds in Mar-2010
WestJet passenger traffic up 10% - traffic highlights:
- Passenger traffic (RPMs): +10.0% year-on-year;
- Load factor: 83.8%, +1.9 ppt;
- Three months ended 31-Mar-2010:
- Passenger traffic (RPMs): +9.7%;
- Load factor: 81.7%, +1.3 ppt. [more]
WestJet: "While our March and first quarter traffic results are encouraging and we see some recent strengthening in yields, we continue to anticipate a decline in year-over-year revenue per available seat mile of zero to three per cent for the first quarter of 2010," Gregg Saretsky, President & CEO. Source: WestJet, 06-Apr-2010.