UPS 3Q2009 revenue down 15.0%
UPS revenue down 15.0% - consolidated financial highlights for the three months ended 30-Sep-2009:
- Revenue: USD11,150 million, -15.0% year-on-year;
- US Domestic: USD6,870 million, -12.4%;
- International Package: USD2,420 million, -18.0%;
- Supply Chain & Freight: USD1,860 million, -19.8%;
- Operating profit: USD929 million, -43.0%;
UPS: "The business environment in the third quarter began similarly to that of the preceding quarter. However, we did see profitability improvement due to effective cost management and firming volume later in the quarter," Kurt Kuehn, CFO. Source: UPS, 22-Oct-2009.