Southwest Airlines and AirTran announced (29-Sep-2010) plans to implement an “Integration Board” to set the pace for the carriers' merger. The board comprises of:
- Gary Kelly, Chairman, President, and CEO;
- Bob Jordan, EVP Strategy and Planning;
- Mike Van de Ven, EVP & Chief Operating Officer.
- Bob Fornaro, Chairman, President and CEO;
- Loral Blinde, Senior Vice President, Human Resources and Administration. [more - Integration Board]
Finkelstein Thompson announced (29-Sep-2010) it is also investigating potential claims on behalf of shareholders of AirTran Holdings concerning the sale of the company to Southwest. [more - Finkelstein Thompson]